Don’t Age Gracefully. Age Greatly.
SHINE BRIGHTER THAN EVER.
This is the time you’ve been waiting for — when you can put all the same energy that led to such a rewarding life up to this point into all the people and things that matter most in seniorhood. This is your time, and the place with all the unmatched senior living amenities that let you make the most of every moment is John Knox Village.
Social, Fitness and Recreational Amenities
- The Pavilion –including a 350+-seat contemporary Cultural Arts Center, Furman Square outdoor courtyard, The Seaglass and The Pearl restaurants, and Barton’s Nautilus Bar.
- State-of-the-art Aquatic Complex featuring a lap pool, resort pool, Jacuzzi, pickleball courts, bocce ball courts, and pool-side dining at Stryker’s Poolside Sport Pub
- Fitness Studio with full-time professionals including personal trainers and class instructors
- Putting green, walking trails
- Woodworking Shop, Stained Glass Studio and Art Studio
- Award-winning, resident-attended rose garden
- Multifunction activity rooms in each residential tower
- Eight resident-attended libraries
- Monthly calendar of exciting social events, lifelong learning opportunities, multigenerational programming, resident-run clubs, and outings to local cultural arts centers, museums, and more
Wellness and Health Services
- Wellness professionals to assist you in forming a customized plan for living your best life now and into the future
- Center for Healthy Living— on-site healthcare resource for residents and team members
- Health fairs, screenings, informational interactive presentations
- 24-hour wellness nurses respond in emergency situations to assess needs and next steps
- Registered dietitian and nutritionist on staff
- On-site rehab, assisted living, skilled care and memory care
- Transportation available around campus for scheduled outings and for personal needs
- On-site notary services
- Resident-run on-campus Resident Auxiliary Shop for charity
- Beauty salon, spa and barbershop
Security and Emergencies
- Gated community with security 24/7
- Emergency alert cords, daily check-in systems and smoke detectors in residences
- Emergency response team, trained and maintained by John Knox Village